Are you driven by developing and leading others? Do you want to be a part of developing technology and solutions that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe? Then this might be something for you! We are now looking for a full time manager that will be responsible for the C2 Gothenburg operations and contribute in C2S success journey!
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
BU Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) develop technology and solutions that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe. https://saab.com/safesky/
Competence and teams department operates at four sites where most of us is located in Järfälla. In Gothenburg we have a department of about 60 skilled System Engineers and Software Developers. You have two direct reporting Managers within this department. Primary field of competence in Gothenburg is within Land GBAD systems.
Your future role
We are looking for the Head of Command & Control Systems, Göteborg. This position will suit you if you are comfortable being independent, have good interpersonal skills and a strong business focus. You also need to have several years of experience of C2 systems, be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills. You are expected not only to work with your individual area of responsibility, being a member of the management team also means that you interact and take part in other units' challenges.
Your responsibility will consist of:
- To be an active member of Competence and teams Management team along with 14 other section managers
- Further integration within the Business Unit C2S
- Site Management
- Cost center budget and result
- Cross site cooperation within Saab
- Cooperation with Business Development and Sales to continuously develop our businesses and to secure new order intake
- Cooperation with the product and project management. We need to consolidate our product line in order to increase our market competiveness
- Develop competences in line with long-term strategic as well as daily operational needs
- Cooperation with Domain Operation Managers and Head of PMO within Operation SE
- Contribute to continuously develop agile ways of working
- Creating an engaging and including work environment
we are looking for a person with excellent change leadership skills and the ability to empower employees. As a manager, you will demonstrate communicative leadership skills in order to create commitment and energy within the organisation. Your ability to establish a performance driven culture within your unit will be of outmost importanceon.
We expect you to:
- Master degree of science or equivalent education
- Experience of Software development
- You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. You share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
- Documented leadership skills in roles as line manager and/or project manager.
- Advantage if you have experience from the Defense Industry
As a leader, you have the ability to organise and prioritise, delegate and lead with a holistic perspective. You know the importance of building cross-functional relationships with both internal partners and external vendors. Your communication skills, your ability to share knowledge, as well as your ability to inspire, motivate and empower the organisation will be of outmost importance. You will create a collaborative culture characterized by openness, inspiring and frequent feedback, respect, trust and empowermen
How do I apply?
In this recruitment, SAAB Surveillance collaborates with Experis IT. Selections and interviews are ongoing so submit your application as soon as possible. Questions are answered by responsible recruitment consultant Thandi Schüler on phone 0725-06 51 69 or email@example.com
Welcome with your application!