RSA is one of the world's largest general insurance companies (top 6) with 20 million customers and 24.000 employees world-wide. Our objective is to run general insurance businesses, with strong market positions, that deliver sustainable profitable performance. We provide insurance products and services in over 130 countries and have operations in more than 33 countries. In northern Europe our business is managed through RSA Scandinavia, with strong local businesses and brands in Codan (Denmark), Trygg-Hansa (Sweden) and Codan Forsikring (Norway).
We are on the digitalization journey and are seeking for an Engineer with focus on Network and Network Security. Your current technology knowledge includes enterprise network technology however you have a personal interest to learn new technologies that arises out of the Open Source landscape.
- Deliver subject matter expert knowledge on Network and Network Security technologies
- Design, install and maintain Network and Network Security environments.
- Continuous optimization of the Network and Security functions.
- Drive development of the environment from hardware-based environment towards software defined Network environment (NFV/SDN).
- Understand IEEE specifications and the OSI model as they pertain to data networking, data communications, and connectivity with mainframe, midrange and Microcomputer systems.
- IP telephony and Unified communication configuration and support.
- Strong experience from large scale IT - Infrastructure and software engineering.
- 2+ years' experience of Unified communication and network management monitoring system
- Experience of virtualization and cloud concepts, processes and standards such as virtual datacenters, software defined network and dynamic scheduling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives.
- A great listener, you're not afraid to look at things from different angles and accept there's something new for you to learn or consider.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously to keep our customers connected to the digital world.
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish as well as in English (written and spoken)
- Strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps (agile)
- Cisco CCNP certified or similar level.
- Sharp problem-solving skills
- Bachelor degree in computer Science or similar.
- Communication skills, Trust and integrity
- Network administrator experience
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Infrastructure technologies - Compute, Network and Storage
- Firewall, VPN, Loadbalancer, Proxy, LDAP, Radius, NTP, DNS, DHCP, IPAM and Logging.
- Data Leak Prevention and Intrusion detection systems
- SDN and orchestrated network provisioning.
- Script languages - JS, bash, perl etc.
- Automation/orchestration - Ansible, puppet chef etc.
- Cloud technologies- Azure, AWS, vCloud Director, OpenStack
- Network virtualization - VMware NSX.
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
Applications are made by following the link below. For further information about the role, please contact Technology Evangelist Daniel Alfredsson, tel. +46701682434, alternatively Director of Infrastructure Management Camilla Gladh, tel. +46701682120
Forena: Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44