This is a unique chance to join a leading company that produces gas and fire alarms for the marine industry! If you have a passion for electronics and likes providing technical support, this could be the perfect job for you! You will be part of a team with highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for each other, having a lot of fun!
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the projects technically and commercially and you handle the contact with customers, classification societies, internal departments and other resources in the projects. In this position your main focus is to provide technical support internally as well as to our customers and market companies worldwide. You will also be a resource for our research & development projects.
Your main tasks will be to
- Provide technical support for installation of gas and fire alarms
- Create drawings for production and installation onboard ships
- Program central units
- Responsible for FAT/FAI (or similar)
- Handle project closure and economic follow-ups
- B.Sc or M.Sc in electronics or equivalent working experience within electronics
- Experience in electric installation is very meritious
- Good knowledge of international rules and regulations regarding configuration of fire/gas alarm systems onboard ships/trains is plus
- Good knowledge of AutoCad LT, Movex, MS Word and MS Excel
- Great communication skills and good at bulidning realationships with customers
- Very good knowledge of English as well as Swedish
- Responsive to the client´s needs and a problem solving mindset
- You handle a busy schedule with structure and focus, and prioritize to achieve the best result
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a Consultant Manager at Experis I have +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. I will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. We only accept online applications. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Emma Sköldberg at email@example.com