We are now looking for a driven Logistics Transport Manager with a location at the headquarter in Solna.
As Logistics Transport Manager you will work with the development of the company's transport strategies to customers. You will be employed directly with the company.
- Your main area of responsibility will be to review, develop and follow up the transportation strategies and objectives for the company's products in the Nordic market.
- You will manage some operational tasks such as clarification of daily issues with deliveries, invoice checks and operational meetings with service providers.
- You will lead a small team of employees and your role is to coach and support the team as well as work on continuous improvement of quality and efficiency.
- You will work actively to find modern transport solutions for the segments of our business with a focus on customer development and business efficiency.
- The role includes monitoring the transport market, tendering, negotiation, concluding contracts and management for projects in Logistics in the Nordics.
- You act as a process expert in the logistics area and are responsible for control and follow-up of KPI: s of the transport services.
- The role will involve contacts with a number of internal and external processes, and you will be part of a European network where you work closely with the Corporate headquarters.
Who are you?
- We are looking for you who have a university degree in technology or business administration with a focus on supply chain management/logistics.
- You have proven working experience as a manager within Logistics or Supply chain and a good understanding of the Nordic transport market.
- You are also a good communicator and have high interest in working with people and developing them.
- You are used to work in projects and have good experience of managing projects. To succeed and thrive in this role, it is also important that you are solution-oriented, take your own initiative and have a strong drive to complete your tasks with good results.
- Furthermore, you have well-developed analytical skills and have the ability and the will to lead others with a positive attitude.
- You have a generally high system knowledge and very good knowledge of Excel and SAP.
- In the role, it is a requirement to be fluent in English and Swedish.
What we offer you?
In the role of Logistics Transport Manager, you will have great opportunities to influence the company's future transport solutions in the Nordics. The role involves great responsibility with developing work tasks in a fast-moving environment.
For more information
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson email@example.com or +46 70-231 28 05. We look forward to receiving your application!