Are you a senior solution architect that is looking for a new opportunity? Experis is now looking for a consultant to work with Linux and Windows based point of sales solution, for a six months consultant mission. Welcome with your application!
To join an interesting development project we are searching for a senior Solution Architect. You will work with the design of a Linux and Windows based point of sales solution and peripherals such as electronic fund transfer terminals, receipt printers, printers, handhold scanners etcetera. The focus area for this position is to be responsible for the integration and provisioning of point of sale software on Linux and Windows. This role also includes testing and packaging of drivers and software for the previous named peripherals.
* Experience in large scale IT environments
* Experience from Retail and Till design
* Design hw integrations, test scripts for different hardware and software solutions on Linux (SUSE) and Windows
* Designing network
* Understanding in enterprise test procedures
* Securing platform specific requirements toward external suppliers regarding software that will be integrated with the platform
* Organize and manage technical issues regarding EFT, Fiscal and POS software within Linux (SUSE)
* Basic understanding of Java and Java POS.
* Develop and document processes that will be handover to Operation and Maintenance
* Investigate identified defects, perform advanced fault searching, and produce fault reports and problem solving
* Standardizing large scale IT environments and implement automation of technical solutions.
* Understanding and designing surveillance of IT systems and IPCC
* Security awareness and experience from designing security rule
Who are you?
To fit and thrive in this role, you to have the following competences:
* Higher academic education, Master of Science in Technology or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with complex solutions on Linux
* Minimum of 2 years of documented experience from Linux/Unix system administration
* Good knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
* Experience from working with build and development environments
* Agile system development and Scrum
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
Desirably, you also have:
* Experience from working with EFT (electronic fund transfer) solutions
* Experience from working with POS (point of sales) solutions
* Experience of PCI DSS/PA-DSS
We are looking for you who are an analytical person that likes problem solving. Furthermore, you are a thorough person with great interpersonal skills.
* SUSE Linux
* Open Build Service (OBS, openSUSE)
* RPM packaging
* Automatization, installations, CM (SaltStack, Ansible)
* JavaPOS / UnifiedPOS
* Bash / Python
What can we offer you?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Viktoria Vershovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.