We are now looking for a person with interest in business support to join Epiroc Payment Solutions at Epiroc's Headquarters in Stockholm. For the right person this is an opportunity to grow in a large international company with high ambitions in both business and ethics.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With ground-breaking technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, and well drilling applications.
Epiroc Payment Solutions (EPS) is responsible for providing world-class customer financing solutions, trade finance support and acts as a competence center within the field of credit control. The Contract Management team in Sickla is responsible for all administrative tasks related to Customer Finance in EMEA, Central Asia, South East Asia and Latin America.
As a Contract Manager you will work independently within the team and you will beside the activities typically handled by a Contract Manager, also contribute to process development projects. You will report to the Regional Manager EMEA and be based in Sickla.
- Overall management of the contract process including but not limited to ensuring document compliance, starting of new contracts, payment allocations, rescheduling's & statement of accounts
- Extensive cooperation with other departments within Epiroc e.g. Customer Centers, Product Companies, Accounting and IT
- Collaboration with external parties, e.g. EKN & banks
- Take part in various business development projects in order to further improve the contract management function
The ideal candidate for this role has
- A university degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience from administrative task, preferably from an international environment
- Profound knowledge in and experience from Excel and other business systems
- Excellent command of English and Swedish, other language skills an advantage
- Experience from finance sector is a plus
We believe you are self-driven and able to work independently to execute your daily tasks with high quality. Your way of working is accurate yet effective. As we are a small team you need to be prepared to help out wherever needed. Interest in/experience from IT-related projects is seen as an advantage. If you upon this have an outgoing, friendly and committed personality you will be perfect for this role.
Epiroc has been elected as one of the top 10 most attractive employers for 2019 in Sweden by Randstad. Our highest scores were for the positive work environment, work-life balance, attractive salaries, environmentally friendly, as well as interesting work tasks.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Does this sound interesting?
If you are interested in this position, you are welcome to send in your application as soon as possible. In this recruitment Epiroc is cooperating with Experis Finance. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Magnusson +46 76-780 68 64.