Do you want to work for a leading, innovative and global automotive company in Gothenburg? Do you have a passion for technical education and learning programs? Would you like to be part of a great team that develops and manages a portfolio of learning programs? If this sounds interesting, send your application already today!
Our customer is a well-known international company within the automotive industry. As a Learning Program Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of learning programs within the academy. The target is to provide state-of-the-art learning solutions for professionals working in the respective areas. The Learning Program Manager role includes both product manager responsibilities, during the full life cycle of a product and responsibility as a project manager during the development phase of learning programs.
You responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development of training projects based on development plan and follow up on delivery, cost, quality and scope
- Continuously understand and capture business needs and incorporate context into training development plans in close collaboration with our business stakeholders
- Secure a network of internal and external Subject Matter Experts for the subjects
- Maintain a network of committed internal and external trainers and master trainers for the learning programs within the responsibility area
- Represent the academy in defined business interfaces and reference groups
- Market and promote the portfolio towards defined target groups
- Support roll-out of programs in all defined locations
- Conclude evaluation and effects of learning programs as input to roadmap and development plans
For this specific position, experience from engineering within the automotive industry is important. It is meritious if you have 4-6 years of experience of a similar position and as a person you have good networking skills, you are positive and a good team player.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resources or the equivalent and/or experience from similar position
- Experience from managing training solutions, in particular from learning analysis, design/development and evaluation or other experiences from development work or similar resulting in equivalent experience and knowledge
- Experience in digitalization and IT, specifically in the demand role
- Project management experience
- Demonstrate a combination of business acumen and an understanding of learning needs within the competence area
- Global mindset and ability to capture the global and local needs
- Excellent networking skills and ability to work with different functions and cultures
- Ability to interact, communicate with different levels and groups of stakeholders
- Drive for improvement and for execution
- Proficiency in the English language, other language proficiency is an advantage
Experis Engineering can offer you
Experis Engineering finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously.
We only accept online applications.
Please attach your CV in English. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Emma Sköldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.