Experis IT in Skövde is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Solution Designer - Workplace Solutions. We offer you the possibility to be part of a team of highly professional and skilled infrastructure technicians and work within a complex global environment, and to design infrastructure solutions to create a stable and efficient workplace solution for our customers. You will also work with maintaining and improving the existing environments.
Experis IT in Skövde can offer this exciting position located at our client's office in Skövde. Employment is with Experis IT.
Job description for the role of Infrastructure Solutions Designer:
You will be part of a team of highly professional and skilled infrastructure technicians and work within a complex global environment. Collaboration with other technical teams in the ongoing projects and delivered services is of high importance. In this organization we deliver services to multiple customers.
Your responsibility is to design infrastructure solutions to create a stable and efficient workplace solution for our customers. You will also work with maintaining and improving the existing environments. The team is involved throughout the whole design phase, from understanding new or changed requirements, analysis, design, implementation and until the hand-over to runtime is done.
All this is done by taking into consideration existing processes, technical standards and guidelines, the result from analyzes of business needs and constraints.
You can also take a role in the 3rd level support of solutions and propose and contribute to enhancement and improvement of existing services and processes.
Professional/Technical qualifications for the position:
You will need to have the ability to work in a technically complex environment and at the same time understand, follow and help to improve workflow and processes. For this specific role we value experience and interest in working with windows clients in an industrial environment and the specific challenges that brings.
We are looking for a candidate with solid general IT experience, and many years of work experience from Windows Client design. The right candidate will have;
- Solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft desktop OS, win 7, win 10
- Knowledge of Windows Embedded (Windows CE etc.)
- Solid knowledge and experience with Active Directory, user/group/computer administration
- Solid knowledge and experience with GPO and Group Policy preference
- Broad knowledge within Microsoft infrastructure environment
- Knowledge and experience of PowerShell and scripting
- Knowledge and experience of working in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of and experience of working with System Center Configuration Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite 2013/2016
- Fluent knowledge in Swedish and English
- SOTI Mobile Control experience is an advantage
- Android and Android for business knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge within the Network area is an advantage
As a person you are:
- Business and customer oriented
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Good ability to cooperate and interact with persons in global teams across the organization
- Good ability to take own decisions and initiatives based on accumulated knowledge
- Willing to share skills and knowledge within the team
- Positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the team
Please note evaluation of applications will be an ongoing process. For questions about the position or Experis IT please contact Consultant Manager Adam Larsson via email: email@example.com