Do you have a Bachelor of Engineering and precious technical and lab experience? Are you also looking for new challenges? Look here! Experis Engineering are now looking for an Onboard System Test and Integration Engineer consultant, to our costumer within the railway industry in Stockholm.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The System Test Engineer and Integration Engineer will work with the Onboard Systems Generic- and Specific Applications and will work with Onboard Systems. The role of the System Test and Integration Engineer is to ensure that products are compliant to applicable requirements and to assure delivery of safe, reliable and stable products to customers. This includes: System Tests, System Integration, Test Planning, Field support, verification and fault-analysis of products. The System Test and Integration Engineer also provides technical expertise in support to other departments.
In your role you will:
- Prepare Test Plans to verify and ensure that system meets its design specifications and requirements within the project.
- Write Test Specification, Test Environment Specification, Test Record, Test Reports within a project
- Develop and execute test cases and related scripts for scenario-based testing in lab environment.
- Analysis of test results, reporting deviations from expected system behavior
- Support lab configuration setup according to technical specifications
- Plan, coordinate and support of System Integration activities
- Support Project Management, Project Engineering and System Engineering
- Re-create, analyze and suggest potential solutions of reported error reports
- Participate in field and integration tests if required
- Participate and support in system integrations in vehicles if required
- Communicate within the organization and customers
- Participates in technical document reviews and prepare documents for submission to the customers and suppliers;
- Document results of executed test cases
- Be responsible for documents such as Test Specification, Test Environment Specification and Test Record
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience in development projects
- Experience within test lab environment
- Technical experience within system integration and testing in development projects. Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Programming knowledge desirable (experience of some programming language like C, C++, C# or PHP)
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued
- Knowledge of DOORS and Rational Synergy are considered added-values
- English and Swedish business fluent are highly valued for this role
- Willingness to travel up to 10% per year
WHAT CAN EXPERIS OFFER YOU?
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Send in your application as soon as possible since the applications will be evaluated continuously. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org