Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
We are on the digitalization journey and are seeking for an architect with focus on architecting and designing secure network and connectivity. High focus on Software Defined Networking, hybrid cloud networking with micro-segmentation and container security.
- Be part of develop new products/services, applications and service offerings that meets business values.
- Assess the combability and interoperability of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies and architectural domains.
- Perform design review, sizing and combability assessments to ensure availability, reliability, integrity, and efficient operation of the IT landscape.
- Evaluate, Design and Deploy technology solutions and enhancement to existing infrastructure, applications and network connectivity
- Establish and implement design principles, policies and strategies to ensure security and integrity of the IT landscape.
- Strong experience from large scale IT - Infrastructure and software engineering.
- Experience of virtualization and cloud concepts, processes and standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- ToGAF 9 certification
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives.
- Strong problem management understanding to develop new methods/technologies/products and generally results in long-term consequence
- A great listener, you're not afraid to look at things from different angles and accept there's something new for you to learn or consider.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously and guided by long-term operational goals
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish as well as in English (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure and Workplace technologies
- Strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps (agile)
- Software Defined Network (SDN), network virtualization and general network automation. VMware NSX.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies and capabilities
- Sharp problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- Communication skills, Trust and integrity
- System administrator experience
- Programming and script skills to automate service deliveries such as Python and java scripts
- Configuration management and orchestration skills such as Ansible, puppet, Chef, vRO
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 5:th of April 2019.
Send your application HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44