Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26,000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion. Stora Enso is now looking for a Recruitment Specialist. The role will belong to the Stora Enso Group HR function, reporting to the Global Head of Recruitment and Employer Branding. Our aim is to be the leading renewable materials company, constantly transforming and innovating ourselves and what we do. High quality recruitment which ensures we have the right people, with the right competencies and in the right place is critical for our transformation. If you are a person who enjoys networking, loves a challenges and always finds new ways to achieve excellence within recruitment, then you might just be the one we are looking for!
As a recruitment specialist you will provide our Swedish units with qualified recruitment support as well as managing contracts with external recruitment suppliers in Sweden.
Example of tasks in detail:
- Manage contracts and relationships with external suppliers of recruitment services in Sweden. You will work closely with the HR managers in Sweden to receive feedback and input on the services provided in order to ensure that the external suppliers and services are delivered according to Stora Enso´s expectations in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Provide the Swedish units with qualified recruitment support (managerial positions, white collar positions and key blue collar positions) such as testing/assessments of candidates, interview support and reference checking.
- Develop a CV bank of interesting and qualified candidates for different job types at different locations in Sweden.
- Based on the defined global recruitment process ensure a harmonized recruitment process within and across the Swedish units and manage the solution for the summer worker recruitments for the Swedish units.
- Ensure that the different steps of recruitment process in Sweden is aligned and connected with the employer branding strategy and guidelines.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as HR-managers or hiring managers, to ensure that we provide the support needed to always find the right person for the right position.
We believe that you have a university degree within a relevant area and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience from working in a similar position at a large company. This position requires travelling and therefore it is vital that you are able to do so. We also expect that you have excellent language skills, both written and verbal, in Swedish and English.
On a personal level, we believe that you are constantly seeking new ways of working and does not hesitate to initiate change where you see fit. You are proactive and supportive in your way of working, and possesses strong social skills in order to team up with internal stakeholders.
Applications and information
Location for this position can be Stockholm, Gävle, Karlstad or Falun.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso works with Manpower group Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.
The final application date is June 15, please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages: https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobsearch.ftl
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Magdalena Hallberg, Country Director HR, by e-mail Magdalena.Hallberg@storaenso.com.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.