Experis Finance are currently looking for a creative and structured Retail Marketing Officer for our customer in Kista, Stockholm. Do you have a few years' experience in marketing and retail and want to take the next exciting step in your career? This is a longer consultant assignment with a start as soon as possible. Are you the person we are looking for? Welcome with your application!
Retail Marketing is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches, take forth, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, drive Nordic retail projects as well as design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts.
Responsible to secure retail consistency in the Nordics, implement and work with retail marketing strategies and store display implementations related to our customers' retail enhancement, within IM Division, with +the objective of increasing Nordic sell out and brand preference. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
In the role as Marketing officer, your work tasks will include:
- Leading the projects and direct local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
- Being responsible for the full lifecycle: design, producing, instalment, maintenance.
- Budget framework, including budget planning, follow up and contracts.
- Compiling, planning and execute on CMI shopper for retail insights as provided by CMI manager.
- Responsible for aligning with category marketing, channel marketing and sales to maintain good and productive relations with costumers.
- Proactively identify improvement areas for our customers' retail presence in the Nordics, e.g.:
- Quality, design and maintenance of material related to permanent or semi-permanent shop installations
- Monitor and react on competitive Intelligence.
- Responsible for the local eHQ/HQ-reporting.
- Retail project experience
- University degree, major in marketing is not required but a merit
- Fluent language skills in both Swedish and English.
- Application/IT skilled with MS Office proficiency, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
In addition, we believe that to be a fit for this job you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in driving projects with proven record on delivery, preferably within retail. Moreover, you have experience working with retail stores, with a good understanding of retail and shopper behaviour during the shopping journey.
A proven track record of creating/handling end consumer experience is considered a merit.
We believe that you are structured and used to work with multipe priorities and short deadlines. You are a doer and a problem solver who works strategically and take your own initiatives. You are a creative person with a passion for the end customer and thrives in a flexible and fast changing environment.
What can Experis offer you?
As a consultant at Experis Finance we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not have the possibility to receive applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Camilla Forssberg at Camilla.Forssberg@se.experis.com or 08-736 19 23.