Experis is looking for an Art Director/Designer to join the Product Picture team. You will have the opportunity to work in an international, extraordinary and creative environment and translate creative concepts and brand voices into cutting-edge, visually-stunning digital content. As an Art Director you will take creative lead in a diverse team to create and develop on-line visual product communication in high volumes.
Right now we're looking for an Art Director Product Communication. Someone who loves to “direct the art” and produce visual identity. Someone who is efficient, organized, pays attention to details and who has excellent communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Keep and maintain an open dialogue with assignor, securing all relevant information is gathered in the initial debriefing, as well as shared throughout the whole process, to ensure right interpretation of assignment and delivery of communication solution.
- Create original communication ideas, storytelling, and visual based content for all media, which fit the brief.
- Creating clear and persuasive visual solutions that gets the message across and creates emotional response representing excellent examples of the customers Tone of Voice.
- Oversee approval of the production, final editing and presentation of the finished communication.
- Participate in the visual and graphic representation activities, ensuring alignment with other content.
- Develop and maintain good relations and excellent collaboration with all team members and stakeholders, within and outside Product Pictures Business Area.
- Keep up-to-date with new communication trends.
- Participate, contribute and ensure the purpose of your role is added in the decisions taken in the many groups you are part of.
Experience and requirements:
We think that you in this assignment have to be goal- and delivery oriented with a passion for visual consumer communication, customer needs and digital production techniques. You find true motivation in the challenge of high volume production and contributing to the long term visual identity. You embrace change, engage in development by sharing knowledge and experience. You have an ability to lead, inspire and motivate others and a strong drive to secure client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Education or working experience in communication, art or visual communication or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years documented work experience within the area of concept development, visual communication.
- Deep knowledge of visual communication, imagery and consumer behaviors.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Application and Contact information
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as you have decided that this could be something for you. We do not have an application deadline for this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidates. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, 0470-745588 or email@example.com. You apply by registering your CV at www.experis.se
If you like to work in an exciting international environment where you will be given the responsibility to make a difference, send in your CV and design portfolio today!