Experis Engineering is now looking for an Application Engineer for one of the worlds leading companies in planes and trains. Do you have a degree in computer science and great programming skills? Then this is the job for you! This role is a consultant assignment with Experis Engineering. We will be hiring ASAP, so do not hesitate to send in your application!
As an Application Engineer you will be responsible for development & maintenance of PLM (product lifecycle management) system Hydra, which is based on the open source application Innovator from ARAS. PLM Application Engineer is also expected to support the migration of Product data from Legacy PLM applications to Hydra.
Your work tasks in this role will include:
- Design architecture of PLM system & application software as per customer needs & requirements
- Develop and configure new PLM functionality for the business
- 3rd line problem solving of PLM-related issues and product data structuring issues.
- Bi-directional Integration between the Hydra system and authoring applications like MCAD, ECAD, MS-Office and ALM. Integration with other core applications like ERP (SAP R/3) and MAXIMO.
- Provide efficient working practices for design and application Engineering Projects.
Qualifications and functional knowledge
To be a fit for this job assignment you have:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Excellent programming skills in JAVA, C#.net, etc
- In depth work experience with Database systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- In depth work experience with atleast one PLM Applications such as Innovator, Team Center, Ennovia or Windchill
- Sound understanding of PLM processes and Work flows
- Good experience in integrations with legacy PLM application, ERP systems, Authoring Tools and ALM applications
In addition, we believe that you have good leadership skills and an ability to take responsibility of complete migration activities for any given product.
What we can offer you
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Camilla Forssberg at Camilla.Forssberg@se.experis.com.