IDS/iServ systems are the market leader in Sweden in the tracking and analysis of terrorism and serious crime. The system is also used for the billing of telephone calls between telecommunication operators' networks and for a variety of analytical and critical business systems. Our customers are telecom operators of all sizes worldwide. They rely on IDS to provide software able to process huge volumes of event data as well as customer and reference information and provide reports and insights for their business users. All Swedish operators are directly or indirectly (though subsidiaries) customers of one or multiple IDS/iServ systems.
As a dedicated support responsible at IDS you will work closely with our R&D department and our customers to resolve their support tickets. It requires a structed and analytical approach both in resolving the issue and communicating the problem, cause, and resolution. You will monitor our hosted systems and act on alarms, escalate issues internally, and test new system functionality. You will also schedule patch windows with the customer, apply patches, as well as make sure system access and credentials (such as VPN and firewall openings) to our customer's installations are working and up to date.
The position will be based at our office located in the city centre.
- Receive and manage (resolve, delegate or escalate) incoming customer support requests by phone or our service desk issue tracking system
- Perform data investigations to pinpoint customer problems
- Monitor and act on alarms triggered in the alarm console
- Communicate product release information to customers, schedule patch windows, and apply software patches
- Run tests on new software releases both internally and externally
- Manage/update integration parameters in customer systems to constantly improve system performance and reliability
- Analytical mindset
- You like to analyze our customers' problems and connect the dots to arrive at a solution
- Service minded
- You care about our customer's success and take pride in delivering high quality support
- Broad Business knowledge
- You have a broad knowledge of business applications (preferably with experience in the telecommunications industry) and are curious for new experiences, technologies, and tools.
- Natural communicator
- You will need to be able to communicate in English (Swedish will be a bonus) and be able to communicate with both technical and business users
Fluent in written and spoken English
Other qualifications that will be good but not essential
- Experience in telecommunications (ICT) sector
- Experience with business support systems
- Experience in SQL
- Basic knowledge about oracle database concept
In this recruitment IDSS cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or email@example.com.
We work with ongoing selection so don't wait with your application!
Please apply at LinkedIn or experis.se as soon as possible. We do not accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.
Looking forward to your application!