Our client is currently looking for a Project and Concept Leader to their Exterior Lightning Team. It is a consultant assignment with an immediate start which runs for over a year. Are you the right candidate? Apply today!
The first thing you will notice on a car is the exterior and especially the front and the rear lighting. The Exterior Lighting is a key communication point for our client, and this will increase in the future due to more advanced technique and styling. Would it not be both exciting and challenging to be part of the rapid development of lighting technologies used in automotive industry? Trend is clear, we go from supplier lead in the development to OEM lead to find functionality and styling unique solutions for its car brand. Are you passionate about automotive lighting concepts and want to reach your personal goals together with other people? Join us as Concept Leader for Exterior Lighting Concept team!
At Exterior Lighting Concept, you are part of a global cross functional development team with the task to develop and launch our clients coming car projects. You will be a key contributor to improve decision making in a tight collaboration with suppliers, Design department, Electric department and Exterior department.
- Act as a project leader in concept phase of the projects and lead deliveries from Program Strategy Finalized gate to Program Confirmation gate to define content of the Project with balanced cost, timing and technical investigations
- Work together with the System responsible from each area to be able to present the:
- Balanced technical offer
- System selection
- Supplier selection
- Technical investigations
- Finance offers
- Time planning
- Work cross-functionally with Procurement, Design, Manufacturing and Product Planning, as well as other development units within Research and Development.
- Master of Science in relevant field or equivalent working experience
- Experience with project management and similar assignments
- Good knowledge of automotive development process, systems and tools
- Interest and knowledge in car design and verification, preferably with specialization in exterior lighting area
- Skilled and experienced working in SharePoint
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Driver's license "B"
You are a person with strong management skills and drive for result. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with different stakeholders within and outside of company. Further, you are highly structured and used to summarize the content and conclusions, hence to be able of presenting the status of your work. You are therefore willing to share knowledge and experience with your colleagues and at the same time take in account the existing heritage. Moreover, you are result oriented and flexible with focus on getting the job done. Your holistic approach helps you to get to better solutions and you possess the capacity to drive several issues simultaneously. The last, but not least you have a strong feeling for customer satisfaction, which guides you to the most satisfying results for the end customer.
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact talent acquisition specialist Pontus Somi at firstname.lastname@example.org.