Do you have a background and prior experience from quality assurance within electronics and energy? Are you looking for a job at a worldwide known company that is work with advanced products and technology? Then Experis Engineer may have the next job opportunity for you! We are looking for a senior Quality Engineer for a consultant assignment for our client Siemens Energy. Don't hesitate to send in an application if this sounds interesting, the selection process is ongoing!
Work hours: Office hours, full time
Assignment: Consultant Assignment for 6 months initially. The role may require you to do international business travels on occasions to installation sites and suppliers.
About the job
Experis is now looking for a Quality Engineer to take on a consultant assignment and working for our client Siemens Energy. In this role you will be a part of a team working with Quality towards electronics and energy. You will report to the Product Quality Manager and acts as a coordinator within projects for roles such as supplier quality, manufacturing quality. In this role you will also get in contact with other functions; Certification, Product Safety, Order Engineer and Assembly.
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for; -plan, -coordinate, -control/monitor and organize quality activities in assigned order projects. You are the expert in quality matters and are contributing to make sure that the products meet Customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
Your main work responsibilities:
- Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
- Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Perform visual/close/detail/audit inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
- Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines when needed.
The person we are looking for
To be a good fit for and succeed in this role we are looking for you who has prior experience from working in a similar role with focus on quality assurance in the area of electrics and energy. Furthermore we see that you are a person with great communication skills and an eye for details. You always strive to meet deadlines on time and have the customer top of mind. You enjoy working in projects together and the ability to create good relations with colleagues as well as external stakeholders and clients.
- Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
- Engineer (Electrical) with bachelor's degree
- Experience with electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is an advantage
- Fluent in English language skills is required, other language/s is an advantage.
- Experience from working in project teams
- Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine product it's an advantage.
- Certified to IEC Ex 05 IEC:2009, by a recognized IEC Body (or willing to be certified)
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume. We do not accept applications via email. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Elin Lannerström at Elin.Lannerstrom@se.experis.com
The selection will be ongoing, therefore apply as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!