Right now we're looking for a 3D Technical Developer, someone who’s always on the outlook for 3D improvement and innovation. Someone with the talent of leading and developing technical requirements. That someone with innovative mind and lateral thinking, who could ensure that major changes to system are successfully delivered. Our 3D business is growing in every dimension and we're looking for talented 3D Technical Developer. Is this the next challenge for you?
At this company, communication is created that inspires the many people. We contribute with global consumer centric and content driven communication. We strive for an agile way of working when developing the business. Here we believe that our workplaces should be about business & people. They should be sustainable and reflect our values and needs, both in the physical and the virtual working environment. We believe that we perform, innovate, collaborate and meet our business goals in the best way when we are able to choose where, when and how we work.
In the role you will:
- Develop technical solutions for projects in production.
- Have a close working relationship with end users for the production assignments.
- Create project roadmaps for processes and best ways of working.
- Responsible for publishing tools in an agile way during production.
- Analyze together with the team on what is the smartest approach to production problems.
- Be part of developing the technical road map standard with DOIT (Development Operations IT).
- Develop documentation for work flows and tools which are created.
- Be responsible for schedule and briefing of external developers/DOIT.
- Keep up with evolution of technical standards across different industries.
To be successful in this role, we think you have:
- 2-5 years working experience with bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science related area.
- Experience and understanding of 3D Production Processes (for images, motion media and Real time 3D).
- Production experienced in python.
- Knowledge in 3Ds Max, V-ray, Nuke, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to analyse and brief DOIT (Development & Operations IT) for assignors and outsourcing.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills, and collaborative mind-set.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
PLEASE NOTE this position is based in Älmhult, Sweden. We do not have an application deadline for this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate. If you have any questions about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application!