Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide, and its brand-name products business is continuously expanding. The business unit develops, produces and sells numerous successful high-quality products (hair, body, skin and oral), which are available in 150 countries worldwide.
What we offer:
A motivating job that concentrates on driving and managing beauty care brands to satisfy the goals of our customers and the company. The main tasks include for example:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Henkel hair brands on the Swedish market
- The full responsibility for financial follow-up, market data analysis and development of the marketing mix.
- Creating, implementing and steering marketing- and launch plans as well as managing advertising budget
- The position is located in Stockholm
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university degree in Marketing or Business/Economics and have previous experience within similar tasks and/or experience from a commercial function within the hairdressing goods or a similar industry.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English as it is our company language.
- You have interest in fashion and beauty as well as in commercial business.
- You are also analytical, structured, creative and able to work towards both long and short term goals.
- You are a strong team player and at the same time self-motivated with a strong drive.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Henkel is working with Experis – a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.