At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
At the moment we are looking for a SQE-consultant assigned at Siemens Energy in Finspång.
The persons will act in the role Quality Engineer, the role is a part of the Sub-PM team Quality and reporting to the Project/Product Quality Manager of Order Quality Assurance as well as coordinating the work with the project via the roles e.g. Supplier Quality, Manufacturing/assembly Quality and other functions e.g. Certification, Product Safety, Order Engineering and Assembly.
A Quality Engineer (Electrical) is responsible for; -plan, -coordinate, -control/monitor and organize quality activities in assigned order projects based on Customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
The work also requires international business travels to our Installation site and Supplier.
What are my responsibilities?
* Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
* Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform visual and close inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform detail inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform audit inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines, when needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
* Results and quality orientation with focus on customer.
* Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
* Experience with electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is an advantage
* English language skills is required, other language/s is an advantage.
* Experience from working in project teams
* Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine product it's an advantage.
* Certified to IEC Ex 05 IEC:2009, by a recognized IEC Body (or willing to be certified)
* Engineer (Electrical) with bachelor's degree or Technical upper secondary school
We believe you are interested in expanding your CV with this great opportunity, and we are looking forward to have you as a part of our amazing consultant team!
As a person you are driven, structured and you have the ability to communicate with both external and internal parties.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging assignment as a consultant, working in a technical intense environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization and you will act in a company that is established and successful.
Apply online through our website www.experis.com for this position, its only a few clicks away. Your application should contain your CV, and your cover letter in English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Erik Sundqvist at Experis, firstname.lastname@example.org