As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing international high-impact growth initiatives within digital marketing. If you are a team player with a genuine interest in digital marketing that creates business value, then this is the role for you!
Bona is a family owned company founded 1919. Our head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. We have subsidiaries in 17 countries and factories in Malmö, Germany and the USA. We have business activities in more than 80 countries, and our turnover is over 2 billion SEK. Worldwide we have around 600 employees.
We put all our effort into bringing out the best in every floor. We have a complete product range and life time support for installation, maintenance, cleaning and renovating floors. We develop coatings, adhesives, oils, cleaning products and grinding machines. Our customers are craftsmen and parquet manufacturers as well as floor owners.
Through our values passion, performance and pioneering we build our partnership with customers, business partners and coworkers. Bona has a strong focus on security, health and environment as well as sustainability, and we are an ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 certified company.
The position as Digital Marketing Specialist
You will work in digital marketing with targeted marketing activities and collaborate with the Brand Marketing Manager to plan and execute international online campaigns and analyze results. You also work with content marketing, data analytics, search engine marketing, social media marketing and marketing automation.
- Create digital strategy with Brand Management and Digital Management, coordinate communication plans for social media and web.
- Lead the development and activation of a comprehensive marketing content strategy designed to drive awareness, consideration (interest), and a compelling customer experience that drives sales.
- Provide Google analytics results and plans how to improve per market. Including summaries and analysis of campaigns, results, and forecast.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partner agencies to optimize user experience
- Devise and manage plans across all distribution channels that link back to overall brand objectives.
- Coordinate and manage content across all platforms and be hands on in the writing/editing process as needed
- Be the communications hub and liaison between internal teams, clients and agency partners.
You have experience and knowledge in working with digital marketing, online channel analysis, campaign planning and implementation. You have worked strategically and operationally with search engine marketing, social media, video networks, digital advertising and marketing in various digital media.
Experiences and personal qualities:
- Hands-on experience in SEO and content marketing.
- Experience in managing digital and direct marketing campaigns that generate leads for new customers, drive site traffic and increase sales and profitability.
- Experience in e-commerce operations, web-based content management tools (ideally Episerver), email marketing, digital/social media.
- Channel Marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to develop content, social media, white papers, blogs, and presentations.
- Creative and innovative with a solution-oriented approach.
- Results-oriented self-starter.
- Team player with exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English.
Are you up for the challenge?
Bona works with Experis in this recruitment process. Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button. For questions regarding the position, please contact Experis recruiter Christopher Weeks, 040-660 63 08.