Experis Finance is now looking for a Commercial Manager to a client within the transportation industry. The Commercial Manager will assist a business group in achieving higher net margins via supporting an ongoing project in Sweden, something that will be done by effective contract commercial management, including change and claims management. We are evaluating the applications continiuosly, so apply for the position of Commercial Manager today!
Furhtermore, the role of a Commercial Manager means securing of the compliance with processes for incoming orders and order transaction in contractual and commercial aspects. The Commercial Manager comprises the commercial support in various aspects to the project, all through the life time of the project. It focuses on the full identification of contractual obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations. It also focuses on management of the obligation compliance, change process and claim process accordingly within the mandate and in conjunction with Contracts & Legal, Project Management, Procurement and other relevant departments.
Assignment start date: as soon as possible.
To be the best fit for this position, you have around 5 years of Experience from a similar role. You also have:
- Extensive experience of Project Contract Management, obligation management, change management in large projects.
- Extensive experience of claims resolution and litigation.
- High level contract negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of drafting and reviewing terms and conditions.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation planning.
- Commercial knowledge.
- Experience in cost recovery management.
- Experience in dealing with/interpreting financial information.
- Transportation industry experience would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel frequently is indispensable.
- Education required: Legal degree (LL.M) or business management degree
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Experis can offer you
Experis finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Talent Sourcer Clara Hednert at firstname.lastname@example.org.