We are looking for 5 Software Application Developers to join our team in Gothenburg to work within our Customer Success Implementation (CSI) department on a 12 month contract duration. This is an opportunity to be part of a skilled team of implementation specialists that solve some of the most challenging optimization problems in the world, value diversity and learn from each other.
About the position
As a Software Application Developer you will work as an implementation specialist closely with our clients and configure the application to their business environment. We are looking for team members with expertise in software development and user experience as well as showing strong communication and co-operation skills. The successful candidate is good at dealing with technical challenges and programing tasks as well as handling client expectations and building long-term customer relations.
Your tasks will include: understanding the client's needs, capturing requirements, configure the software, optimization modelling/tuning, verifying, testing and continuously exploring how to improve and increase the value proposition to our clients.
All positions will be based in Gothenburg and the candidates need to be able to travel to our customers from time to time as part of the job. Mainly within Europe, Africa and Middle East.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science / Physics Engineering /Industrial Engineering or equivalent Programing experience
- Experienced with Unix / Linux environment
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Python, Shell scripting, SQL, Web development, Java, functional programming
- Interaction design / UX competence (User Experience - Interaction design, Information architecture, User research, Task flows/Scenarios)
- Experience working within a scrum team or in similar agile project setup such as SAFe
- Ability to speak additional languages fluently - Any other languages in addition to English will be a bonus
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.