Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
We are on the digitalization journey and are seeking for a Service Analyst with focus supervision of stability and reliability within the IT services/solutions and monitor the health status of the IT landscape. You provide recommendation and trend analysis to assist in assist in service lifecycle management from planning, through developing and releasing, to support, operations, measurement, reporting, and continual improvement planning.
- Track, analyzes and reports on Service/Solution stability and reliability, usage and other operational analytics
- Analyze and report on Service/Solutions health state in relation to agreed OLA/SLA
- Provide and report on remediation activities in relation to Service/Solution health state.
- Ensure fluent and instant communication to stakeholder regarding the Service /Solutions health status.
- Aligns with the service owners in releasing new services to maintain service performance
- Participation in on-duty agreement.
- Three (3) plus years of experience with ITIL oriented (operational or service management)
- Virtualization and cloud concepts, processes and standards, such as virtual datacenters and dynamic resource Scheduling.
- Strong experience from large scale IT (Infrastructure and software engineering)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives.
- A great listener, you're not afraid to look at things from different angles and accept there's something new for you to learn or consider.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps (agile)
- Sharp problem-solving skills as well as analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- Communication skills, Trust and integrity
- Insight into proactively find and resolve small issues before they become major events
- Insight into Capacity and Performance Management as well as Tuning.
- System management concepts, processes and standards
- Script languages - JS, bash, perl, etc.
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 30:th of April 2019.
Apply --> HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
Forena: Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44