Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Being a part of the Scandinavian Risk and Compliance Team
Risk & Compliance are on a journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we're not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in, both as individuals and as a team.
Risk & Compliance operates as a 2nd Line of Defence function which beside the Enterprise Risk Management team also include an Insurance Risk, Capital & Financial Risk and Compliance team.
We are looking for
An Enterprise Risk Manager who will ensure that risks related to our Companies Data and Change Management are controlled in accordance with best practices and Codan´s risk appetite.
Identifying Data and Change management risks
You will report to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and your most important tasks will be to identify risk exposures related to Data and Change management risks (existing and emerging risks).
You will work closely with the business and the COO community incl. our Data Governance team, data stewards and data managers as well as business executives to ensure that risk management concepts, approaches and techniques are widely understood and embedded throughout the company and that key risks are identified and effective controls and mitigates are in place.
- Support and ensure that the organizational strategy and operational plans are aligned with the Company Risk Appetite
- Provide value-added and independent challenge to the implementation of the Risk Management process initiatives to drive strong performance in our business Data and Change management activities and ensure they are broadly understood within the business, 'fit for purpose' and includes policies, standards and controls that meet both regulatory and Group requirements and protect our Companies reputation
- Plan and execute annual assurance plans focusing on review of business validation activities, risk and control assessments, compliance with requirements and standards and ad-hoc risk advisory
- Oversee and challenge remediation activities across Data and Change (e.g. open issue, RPAs/RAs logs). Including responding to Internal and external Auditors in a timely manner and address any observations relating hereto
- Support our 2nd line IT specialist in performing assurance activities related to our IT Risk framework when required
- Influence and shape the ongoing development and enhancement of the Risk & Compliance organisations processes and tools
The Risk and Compliance function and Enterprise Risk Management team consists of highly enthusiastic, experienced and skilled individuals, who are good at collaborating across borders, who have high ambitions, and value having a fun and informal working environment.
The position is based in Copenhagen or Malmö and the position being Scandinavian you are expected to travel but to a limited extent.
Your profile and background
You enjoy learning, like to bring your ideas to the table and have the following skills and knowledge:
- Holder of a relevant university degree in e.g. IT, Audit, Software Engineering or similar
- +5 years' experience from working with Risk Management and/or Data Governance including data standards, common data definitions, data dictionary, data business rules, data models, data quality controls, data quality metric definitions, target operating model etc.
- Strong communication skills, and capacity to navigate through the politics of business understanding different perspectives and building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience with engaging and presenting to key stakeholders on executive level, potentially from working as a consultant
- Experience with regulatory requirements and the influence they have on how we work and need to work with data in the Financial Insurance sector
- Integrity and capacity to work independently with planning, delivering and reporting in a timely manner
- Good analytics skills and a structured and methodical approach to tasks
- Holistic perspective while at the same time identifying important details
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Fluent English language skills, additionally Danish/Swedish/Norwegian are beneficial
Application and further information
Codan works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Senior Recruitment Advisor Heidi Monsrud on +45 4590 2800 after New Year.
Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible, but at latest 19th of January 2019.
Please apply HERE!
We only handle applications via the link above!
FTF Thomas Rosen + 46 752 431 884 & SACO Lena Darin+ 46 752 434 521.