Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Our Scandinavian IT-department is currently undergoing an exciting transition to enhance the digital transformation of the business. We are building a new IT-Hub in Malmø where agile ways of working, modern information systems and a strong organizational culture are key elements. We need a passionate Information Security Specialist in Malmø to support the agile delivery teams, enhance secure development and to be a trusted security advisor to both IT and the business across Scandinavia.
As our new Information Security specialist you will act as the security authority and advisor for IT & the business, ensuring that Information Security is embedded into all projects throughout the full project lifecycle; protecting client and employee data and ensuring compliance with Information Security guidelines, policies and standards.
You have a thorough understanding of Information Security standards, tools and trends, and are able to analyze the security risk profile of both IT-systems and suppliers. You have experience with Secure Development, Agile delivery methods and SecDevOps. You have a positive and proactive mindset, are able to balance the need to be firm and pragmatic at the same time, and strive to find solutions to challenges that does not always match a prefixed format.
You will be part of a Scandinavian Information Security team of 18 experienced and dedicated security specialists, located in Malmø, Stockholm and Copenhagen. You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Collaborate with the business and IT to identify solutions to security challenges, for Codan/Trygg-Hansa to stay secure whilst enabling business growth
- Act as primary go to person and advisor for the agile delivery teams in our new IT Hub, to enhance security being an integrated part of our delivery model.
- Develop and maintain security guidelines and userstories enabling the organization to run in a secure and controlled manner.
- Deliver risk assessments and advice on new IT and business solution to ensure the projects are delivered securely, 3rd party suppliers are compliant and security is built into the solutions.
- Perform validation of existing IT solutions and controls as part of our general IT risk management process.
We are looking for a security specialist with a broad understanding of Information Security, risk management and security related technologies. You have previous experience from working with agile delivery teams - implementing security as an integrated part of DevOps processes. You have strong personal skills and are able to make information security relevant and value adding in the local business context. You are a strong communicator and able to influence others, finding solutions and building service minded partnership with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders You present the following in your CV:
- Relevant Information Security education and certifications, demonstrating a strong knowledge of security standards, tools and legal requirements.
- Previous experience from delivering small as well as large scale projects from an Information Security perspective. Especially experience with agile delivery methods and SecDevOps is an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of security related technologies and services, as well as a broad technical understanding of IT technologies in general.
- Work independently and proactive and feel comfortable in taking even difficult decisions
- You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
To succeed in this role you are able to work independently, always delivering in high quality and meeting the agreed expectations. You are able to find pragmatic risk based solutions without compromising data security. You prioritize your workload on a daily basis, and is available for security consulting and decision making when required.
The Information Security office holds a Scandinavian responsibility and some travel must be expected.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant +4642371607. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 1:th of May 2019.
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
Forena: Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44