Right now we are searching for an operational buyer to be a part of our client's Exterior System team. You'll be a part of a team with 10 buyers and you will be responsible to secure running projects and day to day business. The group belongs to Exterior Purchasing which includes work components such as Glass, Mirrors, Roof system and Exterior trim parts. If this sounds interesting don't hesitate to send in your application as we are continuously evaluating the applications!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Act as main contact for commercial issues towards the suppliers base for running production
- Negotiate commercial and time consequences at suppliers connected to design changes in vehicle projects including establish agreements
- Lead price negotiations, during program phase as well as running production changes
- Participate in cross functional teams within Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing
- Drive continuous improvement activities within purchasing and suppliers
- Support yearly commercial negotiations with the objective to reduce cost and price for the area
- Administration work involves transactions, updating price files, reporting of performance
- Work toward individual targets
- Carry out market test analysis and benchmarking studies
- Economical alt. Technical education at University or likewise
- Able to plan and drive your own work and deliver result in time
- Skills in negotiation and for this position it's important with a person who really enjoys negotiating
- Good skills in communication, especially in English
- Fluent in Swedish
- Experience of working as buyer or likewise
- Experience working as engineering project leader at R&D
- Motivated by identifying/enabling/creating new solutions and new business opportunities in this area
- Strong and creative problem solving skills are needed
- Target oriented and enjoys challenges, likes doing business and wants to win.
- Good skills in team cooperation
- Confident to take on a project leader role in cross functional teams
- High integrity
Experis can offer you
Experis finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Talent Sourcer Julia Höglund at Julia.email@example.com.