Are you the kind of person who is passionate about developing advanced software solutions to create advanced tools that are used for the creation, animation, visualization and sensor perception of virtual environments for ADAS and active safety systems? MSC Software is now looking for a Software Developer in their office in Göteborg, Sweden. MSC Software provides software solutions for creation, animation, visualization and sensor perception of virtual environments for ADAS and active safety systems. We support our customers in the automotive and rail sectors in their effort to shape the future of mobility. “VIRES” is a member of the MSC Software Group of companies and is owned by Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technology solutions. MSC Software’s products and services help their customers save time and reduce costs associated with product design and manufacturing. MSC Software's products enable companies to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. MSC Software works with thousands of companies in hundreds of industries. The company delivers simulation technology and services to a wide range of manufacturers and research facilities in various industries such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, medicine, biomechanics, railways, transports, consumer products and electromechanical industries. Read more at www.mscsoftware.com
Your future challenge
With us, you get the opportunity to develop software components, we provide software solutions for creation, animation, visualization and sensor perception of ADAS virtual environments and autonomous driving systems. We support our customers in the automotive industry in their efforts to shape the future of mobility.
We work in a modern test environment and communicate with control systems, both in HW-rigs and development environments, but also directly to complete vehicles.
The role also includes:
- You will develop and maintain our software for traffic and sensor simulation
- You will identify, describe and review requirements and work independently on your projects
- You will support our customers to integrate and use our software
Who are you?
To be successful in this position you need to be a teamplayer and have an analytic mind-set of a true problem solver.
Required skills and experience:
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience from SW development
- Experience in programming skills in C++ or any other high-level programming language, as well as profound knowledge in software development
- Experience of agile methods
- Experience SW development in automotive (truck or car) industry is meriting
- Experience in Linux
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written. Knowledge in German is a plus
- Knowledge about the “VIRES” Virtual Test Drive (VTD) product is good but not a hard requirement
Do you have good understanding and genuine interest in modern technology, especially in the automotive industry? Are you also above average structured and customer focused and have the ability to create trust and relationships? Then you can be the one we are looking for!
What does MSC Software offer you?
MSC Software offers you a stimulating work environment with opportunities to influence our methods and working methods. You become an important player in our daily work to create tool support that is used for future vehicles.
- Placed in Göteborg, part of “VIRES” central team in Munich / Vienna
- Flat hierarchy and short decision making processes
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Good working atmosphere in an international and creative team
- The candidate should be authorized to work in Sweden
How do you apply?
In this recruitment, MSC Software collaborates with Experis Engineering. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so submit your application as soon as possible. Questions will be answered by the responsible recruitment consultant Thandi Schüler on phone + 46725-06 51 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, detailed CV and salary expectation).