Are you a person with passion for Analytical Chemistry? This is a phenomenal opportunity for you! Experis are now looking for a Chemist with experience of an analytical laboratory and analytical method development, optimization and product testing. We look forward to receiving your application
Assignment: Consultant role in 15 months
About the assignment
The Analytical Lifecycle Management team is responsible for OTC products worldwide. The principal scientist will work within the analytical section and support marketed OTC products primarily within EMEA/APAC but also globally. You will be in a regional team of 6 analytical colleagues and you will report to an Associate Director. The role will be in Helsingborg, but you will have extensive everyday contacts with external and internal manufacturers and colleagues.
Together with your colleagues you will provide desktop analytical support for a series of projects associated with the currently marketed OTC products.
Technical support will include but not be limited to:
- Support analytical test method trouble shooting
- Support analytical test method improvement and validation
- Support analytical test method transfers
- Manage CROs and other external partners
- Manage change control deliverables and CAPA activities relating to analytical testing and transfers
- Minimum of Master of Science within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area
- 5 + years of experience in an analytical laboratory role with a major emphasis on analytical method development, optimization and product testing
- Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge within HPLC/UPLC, dissolution and other major analytical techniques
- Able to grasp, understand and translate complex problems into explicit work packages
- Since the product portfolio is global, a broad knowledge of worldwide requirements is a plus. Activities are, to a large extent, outsourced and experience in working with contract development/research organizations is a merit.
To be successful within LCM Analytical Development, you need to be an innovative and a creative problem solver who can work independently, while managing multiple priorities successfully. The ability to influence others without direct line authority is highly preferred. You need to have both a team spirit and leadership skills. Strong written and oral communication skills are highly valued.
What can Experis offer you?
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you! We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not have the possibility to receive applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Anna Bjellheim at Anna.Bjellheim@se.experis.com.