ASSA ABLOY Hospitality in Landskrona seeks experienced Embedded Linux Software Developer
ASSA ABLOY Hospitality R&D seeks a creative, skilled and experienced embedded programmer to work in one of our skilled and cross disciplined product development teams. We work with products from idea, concept, design, industrialization, verification and through launch. We have a broad product specter that involves mechanics, electronics and software disciplines. Our products are manufactured in China and are being assembled in our facility in Shanghai.
We use Agile and Lean development methodologies. The position is located in Landskrona, Sweden, in one of our teams that focuses on the development of the access control system of the future.
- Embedded Software development in our own developed HW in Linux environments mainly, but also our own environments
- Be our key resource in Linux environments, work closely with ASSA ABLOY ABs architecture and platform specialists
- Unit testing of the developed components
- Support team in tests using Continuous Integration
- Any other tasks that support and secure the team’s deliveries
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong team player: - performs well independently, but even better in a team
- Good knowledge and experience of:
- Linux and networking
- Embedded software development using various controllers and tools
- Java and C++ programming in Linux, C in our own environments
- Version control systems (we use SubVersion and Git)
- Continuous Integration (we use TeamCity or Jenkins)
- Agile methodologies and tools (we use Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Preferably some knowledge and experience of the Internet of Things
- Creative, solution oriented, practical sense and the ability to finalize tasks
Good skills in oral and written in English in addition to one of the Scandinavian languages
Some travelling, mostly within Scandinavia, will be required
Exciting position in a global and industry leading company
Interesting, demanding and independent work tasks
Pension and insurance schemes
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment we are working with recruitment consultants Igor Micanovic, +46 40 665 61 44 and Patrik Wolf, +46 40 660 63 20 - Experis IT - a ManpowerGroup Company.
For this position we welcome applications through ASSA ABLOYS own portal. To access the portal and send in your application, click HERE!