Tranter is a premium brand in the design and production of heat exchangers for a wide range of applications. The company has been supplying top quality and high performing heat exchangers for more than 85 years. Tranter has approximately 750 employees globally in R&D, manufacturing, sales and service. Our design and sales teams are among the most experienced in the world, consisting of highly skilled personnel who are key subject matter experts in the heat exchanger business. Tranter offers a wide range of very efficient heat exchangers on the global market via our own market companies and a network of specialist agents and distributors. Tranter has four main plants located in USA, Sweden, India and China. Smaller units are also being manufactured locally at sales companies around the world.
We are looking to strengthen our organisation with a Global Content Marketing Strategist. As this is a new role you will be able to shape and build the position.
The position will be based in Stockholm and you will work towards Europe, US, China and India.
The Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for creating strategic content for the company´s content marketing program. You will work on a global level across many different regions and collaborate with other marketing functions within the company. While the focus is on online content and positioning, you will also support some regional conferences and exhibitions with event management, design and marketing.
As part of the Tranter global team, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Drive awareness on social media platforms.
- Manage SEO strategies and implementation for regional websites in multiple languages.
- Monitor campaign analytics from social, SEO and email.
- Lead product launch strategies and implementation.
- Drive content development aligned with the company´s strategy and branding.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Online and native advertisement.
- Regional websites development and content.
- Writing, creating, developing, editing and publishing content.
- Graphic design of internal communication material.
Our skill set and experience
- 5-10 years of experience in digital marketing roles, preferable within the industrial or engineering business.
- University degree (Master level)
- Good user experience from image, video and text editing software.
- Good understanding of web analytics & marketing technology.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Confident speaker on c-level and with specialist teams.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Able to make international travelling up to 30 days per year.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both verbally and writing. German language skill is a plus.
To be successful in the role you are an outgoing and energetic person with great selling skills. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally.
What we offer
You will be offered a varied and stimulating work in a global company under expansion with great development opportunities, both nationally and internationally.
In this recruitment, Tranter is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.