At E.ON we are all different, but one thing we have in common. We are passionate about our vison – to produce and deliver 100 % renewable and recycled energy by 2025. It’s not an easy target to meet and in order to succeed we need people who want to make a difference.
Financial Controlling is responsible for financial steering and performance reporting for the Customer Solutions business, providing transparency and decision-oriented support to the management team while working close to the business.
The role Head of Financial Controlling includes responsibility for:
- Driving the controlling processes for the company: Financial planning and forecasting, performance reporting and investment controlling
- Preparation of financial analyses for actuals, forecasts and mid-term planning, providing a high level of quality and transparency on drivers of profit, cashflow and value creation
- Presentation of results including action-oriented proposals to the management team; preparation of management reports and coordination of the regular performance dialogue with the business divisions.
- Planning and reporting of the investment program as well as financial evaluation of major projects
- Cost controlling for admin- and cross-functions
- Preparation of SCB reporting (El & fjärrvärmestatistik) as well as reporting to Energimarknadsinspektion
The role is located in Malmö.
In order to be successful in the role as Head of Financial Controlling it’s important that you have an excellent background in controlling/finance as well as a proven track record as a team leader.
We expect you to have a high level of skills and experience in financial planning and reporting, with a very good understanding of corporate controlling structures, processes and systems.
It is also important that you have strong analytical skills and an ability to handle complex projects and tasks considering multiple interfaces.
As a person you have a proactive attitude and a high degree of change readiness and initiative. You are a trustworthy, clear and committed leader who acts as a role model to others within the organization. Your leadership is value based, with drive to engage, motivate, convince and align people to joint targets. You also have excellent organisational skills as well as communication and presentation skills (in English) and an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
In order to be successful in the role, it’s important that you identify with the values of E.ON:
”We put our customers first, we work together, we improve and innovate, we win together and act responsible with an open mind”.
If you have questions related to the role, please contact:
Experis is E.ON's partner in this recruitment process. Selection of candidates will be done continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible. Application is done by clicking on the link in the ad on www.experis.se. For more information please contact recruitment consultant Rikard Karlsson on 0709-316 318 or email@example.com.
If you have questions related to the unions, please contact:
Mats Ekblom, Unionen, +46 705 259188
Anders Berghman, Akademikerna, +46 706 535822
Michael Andersson, Ledarna, +46 705 250129
Mats Lundberg, SEKO +46 730 499778
We perform a continuous selection and therefore ask you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Apply today and join us on our journey towards a sustainable society!