Experis is looking for an experienced Verification Leader for our client within the Automotive industry in Eskilstuna. Are you experienced in coordinating activities for cross-functional teams? Are you also experienced in defining verification strategies, drive verification engineers and manage resources as well as lead the development of new test protocols? Then you are the right candidate for this position! We look forward to your application!
Within the Business Unit of Verification and Process, you will be responsible to secure the quality of solutions and have the key role in projects, with the main mission being to coordinate all activities related to verification together with a cross-functional team.
- Initiate and coordinate VnV activities within the different projects
- Contribute to requirement review and definition
- Define verification strategy
- Drive verification engineers and manage resources to secure verification activities are performed according to plan.
- Work closely with project teams to align time plans, resources and quality
- Lead the development of new test protocols to adapt to our ongoing technology shift
- Create and maintain a cross-functional network with all stakeholders involved in our solutions
About this position
Start date: asap
Assignment-period: initially 3 months
Employment: Experis AB
Welcome with your application
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible.
You are most welcome to contact Camilla Forssberg with questions regarding this position and employment with Experis AB. Phone: 08 – 736 19 00.