Do you have a passion for finding the root cause of electrical problems in vehicles? Maybe you have "hands-on" experience of complete vehicles or just a strong interest in electrical architecture, signal configuration, communication, diagnosis and software-download? If you want to work in a truly global company with future technology this is a great step in your career. You will be surrounded of highly skilled and helpful professionals working with passion!
About the role:
Your main tasks as a vehicle support engineer is to support the vehicle fleet with fault tracing. You will also support early phase EE engineering, software downloading/programming and parameter setting of ECUs, trouble shooting of complex problems in lab/rig and truck environment.
The role includes a considerable amount of work in different facilities both inside and outside office / workshops and includes hands-on work on trucks. When working at EE implementation support you will have the opportunity to travel and meet both dealers and end users.
To be able to take on this assignment we think you have experience from working with electrical and electronics in vehicles and also have a good understanding of vehicle electrical architecture.
Preferable you have a complete truck knowledge and with the complete vehicle perspective to be able to understand the product as an end user.
Who are you?
- Good experience from the automotive industry
- Knowledge of electrical architecture, signal configuration, communication, diagnosis and software-download
- Whole-vehicle knowledge including functionality
- Knowledge in CANalyser, Kola, Protus, PROTOM, Configurator, SE-Tool and ClearQuest is considered meritorious.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoy networking and creating relations
- "Hands-on" experience of vehicles and mechanical skills
- Driver's license, C is very meritious
- Additional skills in systems such as INCA, Optolyzer, LINspector, DHA, SDA, multimeter/scopemeter, Canalyzer, Matlab and Simulink is meritorious
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receive your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.