Do you want to work as a TSR at one of the biggest companies within retail in Sweden? Then this is the job for you! Experis IT are now looking for you who have 5 years’ experience from a similar position. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, friendly and competent colleagues and want to play an important role in a very progressive and dynamic team with a high pace of motion and a lot of fun - then this is definitely for you!
We are looking for a TSR, Technical Solution Responsible to Store I&O. The position is located in Marievik, Stockholm, Sweden.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you will have a key role within our team.
We serve our stores on new markets and at current locations. As TSR you will be responsible for the IT-delivery within Store I&O. You will be in the center of things, overseeing the operation on a daily basis as well as securing the I&O-delivery capacity over time to ensure that our Customer Service can meet the demands of our customers, both today and in the future. We offer a workplace that is characterized by a strong team spirit and high well-being. We work in a fast pace but we also have fun along the way. If you are looking for new challenges and want to be in a very progressive and dynamic team with a high pace of motion - then this is the chance for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- As TSR your main task will be responsible for infrastructure and technical solutions services within Store I/O. This means coordination / supervision of various groups within Infrastructure & Operation. You work closely with other departments and development division.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the systems meet technical safety requirements of our IT organization, especially Infrastructure, Operations & Support. The responsibility also includes continual improvement of the technical solution.
- Follow up on the delivery and report continuously to the OAR (Operation Area Responsible) and applicable stakeholders,
- Responsible to establish, apply, integrate and improve the processes needed for service delivery together with our suppliers.
- Have the ability to communicate, build relationships and to see the big picture.
- Experience from planning, organizing and follow up
- Are driven by challenges and finding ways to improve
- You have a ”can do”-mentality
- You are a strong team player
- Experience from IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem & Change)
- Fluent in Swedish and good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Experis can offer you
We have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. Experis will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist My Ambrén at firstname.lastname@example.org