Experis IT is looking for you, who wants to work with planning and implementing of automated build processes but also configuration management processes in your next job! Our client within the automotive industry seeks a Configuration Manager who will work with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. Take the change to create next-generation Configuration Management and build a digital future towards automation and DevOps for the world’s biggest brands.
Experis IT is seeking candidates willing to join this consultancy assignment, the aim is that the candidates will get employed directly to our client after 6-12 months.
Being a Configuration Manager means being part of a highly talented config & deployment team that is managing all aspects of the end-to-end release process (using scalable, repeatable and predictable processes). We’ll expect you to:
- Plan and implement source and configuration management processes.
- Plan and implement automated build processes.
- Ensuring successful releases through effective release planning, deployment scheduling, deployment execution, communication in an environment that has frequent releases.
- Work with various development teams to plan and develop product builds and build release automation.
We’re looking for an outstanding Configuration Manager who can bring:
- Experience of Configuration & release management in an agile system development context.
- Experience in relevant techniques, e.g. SVN, GIT/Bit bucket, Gerrit, Maven and Jenkins.
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Configuration Management certification.
- Experience from DevOps and Continuous Integration.
Experis IT can offer you
Experis is the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, contact talent sourcer Emma Sköldberg at email@example.com.