Ledigt jobb som Site Controller i Malmö
Are you our next Site Controller in Malmö? At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills in some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations of you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Skåne län, Malmö
Ekonomi, Finans, Försäkring
Experis Finance is looking for a Site Controller for our client located in Malmö. Experis AB will employ you and the assignments’ duration is initially 4-6 months starting ASAP.
Our client who is a global paints and coatings company have a need of a Site Controller. As Site Controller you will contribute to the execution of sales, expense and profitability targets established by the Business Unit by proactive control of all financial aspects of the supply operations in Malmo. Our site in Malmö is one of our key sites in Europe where you will enter a challenging role in a full change environment.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Owns the production and supply profit and loss statements from a financial perspective
- Implements the management control system for measurement of the KPI’s of the production site.
- Controls all the financials associated with the site and recommends corrective management measures targeted at securing the overall performance of the site.
- Presents the results of the site to Site Management and pinpoints gaps in relation to budget and latest view.
- Oversees the correctness of financial reporting of the supply units on site
- Maintains the operational forecasting and budgeting processes within the site.
- Implements the necessary financial tools, procedures and infrastructure supporting the execution of the financial objectives of the site.
- Designs, implements and secures the adherence to the authorization levels / financial procedures within the site.
- Monitors the adherence to the Business Principles and corporate Code of Conduct within all the units functioning on the site.
- Monitors the compliance to all binding internal and external legal regulations as well as initiates the necessary corrective actions.
- Prepares the business proposals / investment requests submitted for the approval by the (Regional) SMU Management Team.
- Explains financial data to the internal/external auditors visiting the site.
- Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
To be successful in this position you should:
- Hold a master degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably within a production environment.
- Be excelent in communicating, both in English and Swedish (witten and spoken).
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and great knowledge in the office package
- Have excellent skills within SAP ERP and good knowledge in SAP BI and HFM
- Knowledge in Think Cell and CRM is an advantage
As a person you are result oriented, focused and have an analytical mindset. You are used to work in a changeable environment where you convert pressure to to constructive solutions. You should be able to quickly navigate between high-level planning activities and hands-on tasks. To be successful in this position you need to be a good team player as well as self-going with speed and engagement.
The selection will be ongoing.
Welcome with your application!