At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
What you will work with
As a CRM Integration project manager, you will be responsible for daily project management of the new CRM integration framework. The project will be structured with key deliverables in key phases and you will come into the project after main project design and scope is determined at the macro level, but you will work on a week-by-week micro planning to manage the delivery. In the role you gather requirements from the stakeholders in the project (both internal and external) and you oversee the architectural build of the solution as well as functional specification sign-off into the build.
Your responsibilities will be
The project team will set the architectural needs at a conceptual level for the solution but will require assistance to:
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders and produce a high-level user case and data model overview.
- Develop this into a functional requirement to fit with the architectural needs of the project.
- Validate in the team the architectural build solution and manage the technical delivery
- Weekly team planning for technical delivery and project management.
- Weekly reporting of risks & progress
- Linkage to Quality Assurance persons for technical deliveries and proposed solutions.
- Oversee the solution build for the clients architecture.
- Validate the main user cases and data model for delivery across the main CRM system areas (Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, SuperOffice, Caesar).
We are looking for
As a person we think that you are a team-player with skills to lead and communicate and you are committed to deliver great solutions efficiently and with quality. We think that you like to work in an international environment and that you display an independent way of thinking. You are self-starting with a creative mind and you have a client and partner facing communication skill.
You need to have more than 3 years of experience as a project manager of technical projects and experience from specification work for requirements. You have also experience from business intelligence tools and SQL. It is a plus if you have experience in back-end development/integrations knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics and EMS Pro Solution or similar.
You will be located at our clients head office in Malmö and you will work 50% during a period of at least 6 months. There will be an option for further technical project management work, either parallel, or after this project is completed.