Do you have 5 years' (ore maybe more?) experience in ERP-related platforms and ERP Projects like Agresso, Magento, SAP, Navision, Exacta? Do you also have good knowledge of Web platforms, CMS tools and SharePoint? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst (ERP) to our client Stanley. Let Experis IT open the doors to your dream job, apply to the position today! Selections are made continuously, so do not hesitate to send in your application!
Jobs Description IT Business Analyst (ERP):
Location: Lindhagensgatan 76, Kungsholmen Stockholm
Business Analyst (30% of the time)
- Assess business requests, translate them into technical requirements (for ERP platforms like: Agresso, Magento) for "Application Services" and "Infrastructure Services"
- Gather, analyse and align business requirements (during requirements gathering meetings)
- Set & run business scenarios for user acceptance tests (UAT); participate in testing and approving the "application enhancement requests"
- Communicate and share new processes within the company
Application support (30% of the time)
- Work closely together with Site Support team to solve user & applications issues
- Participate in Level 2 support for local ERP systems in Sweden
- Supplier management and error handling: follow up / administrate IT agreements (monitor SLA's)
- Support Swedish and European Web platform, Sweden Intranet and SharePoint
Support ongoing projects (25% of the time)
- Upgrade of W2008 servers - reinstall or upgrade of applications
- Upgrade of ERP systems (Visma and Agresso)
- Web platforms and design upgrade
ERP system administration (15% of the time)
- Manage user rights in ERP systems
- Assist Site Support team and Web platforms with handling IT Certificates
- Participate in SOX compliance checks
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ERP-related platforms and ERP Projects (ERP platforms like: Agresso, Magento, SAP, Navision, Exacta)
- Experience with interpreting business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Good knowledge of Web platforms, CMS tools and SharePoint
- Experience with system administration of ERP platforms; experience in handling certificates and domains
- Good understanding of: AD, Windows Server environment & SQL
- Fluent Swedish language; good English
- Excellent communication skills; ability to manage relationships with stakeholders
- Dynamic, open to change
- Effective time management
What can we offer you?
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Linnea P. Eriksson email@example.com