One of Japan’s leading investment companies is starting an Electric car sharing business in Stockholm and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven team members to join them on their journey. The company in Sweden will be an important part of a global E-mobility strategy to contribute to a less emission and less congestion society through smart and environmentally friendly mobility solutions. We want to get in touch with candidates that are motivated by the opportunity to participate in the creation of an organization that is disrupting the traditional automotive industry while contributing to a better environment at the same time.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to take part in the start-up of the business in Sweden. As Marketing Manager you will be part of the management team and included in the business set-up. You will be responsible for developing the company’s brand in the local environment, and planning and executing the marketing activities and external communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The key tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Execute on marketing strategy online and offline to drive customer acquisition, usage and retention.
- Customer segmentation and target identification
- Analysis of campaign efficiency and ROI
- Identify relevant local partnership and execute on these
- PR activities
- Responsible for relationships with media
Key qualifications include following:
- Relevant academic degree
- Senior experience with digital marketing: SEO, SEM, re-targeting, content marketing and Social media
- Experience with team management
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing
- Experience with PR events and partnerships
- Understanding of the digital customer journey
- Preferably growth hacking experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Experience gained from a start-up environment and/or subscription based business is preferred but not a must
To be successful in the role we believe you are enthusiastic, unpretentious, communicative and methodical.
We offer a position with responsibility and with a possibility to influence the set-up and development of a company within a new and exciting field of mobility solutions. You will be part of a small team but with the security of a solid investor with long-term goals for the company. The role is full-time and based in Stockholm city. You will also get the opportunity to build your team with a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis – a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or email@example.com.