We are now looking for a Service Manager to our client within consumer electronics. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. You will be responsible to maintain and develop the aftermarket. Speed, quality and customer satisfaction is a key for our client as a business. This assignment extends from February to September 2018. Read more about the position below and send in your application today!
As IM Service network Manager you will:
• Be responsible for managing, developing and improving the service network in the Nordic region.
• Follow-up the service partners’ delivery is in line with the set targets.
• Continuous improvement of the service process to achieve greater efficiency and improve key performance indicators.
• Establish and negotiate with new and existing service partners to meet the service requirements of their products.
• Follow-up with the local service organizations so each Nordic country will deliver on sales volumes and set targets.
• Lead and delegate internal and external service projects.
• Lead a team of 15.
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: February – September 2018 (full time basis)
• Previous Manager.
• Negotiation skills.
Industry knowledge is a preference.
• Relevant Academical Education
• Minimum of four years’ experience within service / aftermarket in a service-intensive industry.
• Minimum of three years’ experience of people management preferably in a multicultural environment.
• Experienced working in a Nordic organization.
• Fluent in English both oral and written
In the role, it is important that you can work in a high pace and deliver in time. This is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com