Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together. Our products range from mining and aggregates processing equipment and systems to industrial valves and controls. Our customers are supported by a broad scope of services and a global network of over 80 service centers and about 6,000 services professionals. Metso has an uncompromising attitude towards safety. Metso is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland, and had net sales of about EUR 2.6 billion in 2016. Metso employs over 11,000 persons in more than 50 countries. Expect results. www.metso.com , www.twitter.com/metsogroup
You will be responsible for/that:
- Invention disclosure handling of Metso Minerals is organized and managed.
- Inventor remunerations, such as invention disclosure, patenting and utilization fees are duly paid.
- Competitor Monitoring Process is being supported and maintained.
- Our patent portfolio is evaluated regularly according to Metso guidelines.
- IPR reports are generated timely.
- Administrating Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Work is conducted according to corporate guidelines, directives and good ethics.
- Updating and maintaining Metso’s Portfolio Management tools to reflect actual status.
- Assisting in invention, patent and trademark related matters.
- Reading, understanding and evaluating of Competitor Patents
- In-house administrational tasks relating to invoices, competitor monitoring, invention disclosure and patent prosecution processes.
- Monitoring communication of patent and trademark law firms operating outside of Ipendo database and entering needed data to the database.
- Organizing assignments regarding patent searches, analysis and competitor monitoring together with Case Responsible.
- Supporting Metso personnel in IPR related matters on a global scale, being the bridging part between internal and external experts.
- Participating in development and implementation of IPR processes and practices in Metso
- Organizing necessary signatures on formal documents.
- Prior Art Documentation
- Maintaining our Intranet-pages
Your background is an Engineering degree combined with experience from a similar position or maybe you work as a Patent Attorney today. You have excellent skills in English and additional languages is a plus, especially Chinese, Spanish and German. You have a trained eye for quality and are highly capable of capturing the essences of inventions and assessing their potential and viability. As you will be a key sparring partner to R&D colleagues as well as IP firms, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand firm on your conviction. Last but not least, you thrive working independently, and you are known as a meticulous and organised person who always follows through on your tasks.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For additional information, please contact recruiting Manager at Metso Andreas Hoffmann +4641052551, Andreas.Hoffmann@metso.com or Experis recruitment consultant Magnus Hallberg, + 46 40 660 63 14, Magnus.Hallberg@experis.com.
Please send your applications via the link provided below latest on 23rd April 2018. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All