Right now, Huawei in Stockholm is offering opportunities for engineering students or recently graduated to come and work for them as consultants for 6 months to begin with. We are therefore looking for recently graduated or students in engineering who are fluent in both Swedish and English and are eager to learn and take on the challenge. Welcome with your application.
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.
The role as a Pre-sales Solution Engineer is very flexible and is designed to give the opportunities to learn, develop and take on responsibilities. In your roles as a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer you will get the chance to take on responsibilities including:
- Work as pre sales engineer to handle bidding business.
- Be the owner for solution business success by understanding the market, technology, solutions and process.
- Drive and coordinate with team working together by good leadership.
- Participate in solution development
- Be responsible for dealing with service contract issues and PO handling
- Keep communication with HQ and Regional Office in daily report.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who:
- Are a student or have a degree in Engineering
- Understand industrial and technical trends, familiar with network framework and business.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, able to work in multicultural environment.
- Professional English and Swedish skills in reading, writing and speaking,
As a person you thrive in an international environment, want to learn and develop in your profession.
What can we at Experis Engineering offer you?
As a consultant at Experis Engineering we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously. Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Viktoria Vershovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org