Are you an expert within the area of Work Environment and Safety, are you also looking for a new job opportunity and have an interest for the automotive industry? Then maybe you'll be a perfect fit for this consultant assignment! Experis Finance is currently looking for a Work Environment Specialist on behalf of our client in Gothenburg. Read more about the job below and send in your application as soon as possible.
Assignment: Consultant Assignment, initially 3 months with chance of extension
As a Work Environment Specialist, you will support the organization in the work environment area. You will educate, engage, follow up and participate in securing a healthy and safe work environment for our staff. We offer you a job where you will be involved in influencing and developing the way of working in the work environment area. The assignment involves many contact areas, with all levels of the organization as well as external parties such as authorities. It is a varied role and you will need to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment that is continuously changing.
Responsibilities and tasks:
As a Work Environment Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a plan and policy for how to effectively drive and follow up work environment activities
- Monitoring legislations and regulations in the area
- Supporting risk management
- Analyzing training needs and developing an education plan.
- Informing and educating leaders in work environment regulations.
- Being the contact person with authorities in work environment issues.
Qualifications and key attributes:
- An academic education in the field
- Documented knowledge and experience regarding work environment work from the industry
- Excellent knowledge of laws, regulations and requirements in the work environment area.
- Fluent Swedish and English, written and spoken
In addition to your previous knowledge and experience, your personal skills are of great importance. You possess great interpersonal and communication skills and you have the ability to work proactively with self-motivation and drive. You work in a structured and systematic way and are driven by a strong desire to contribute to a safe and healthy workplace.
As a consultant at Experis, you are offered the opportunity to develop your skills on at of some of Sweden's largest companies in several different industries. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations for you, but in return we offer you development and career opportunities. We work with your career plan so that both you and your consultant manager understand your goals and the skills you want to develop.
If you have any questions about the role or Experis you can contact Stina Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, use the button to the right to register your account and CV to our website.