Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Consumer Companies, is looking for an Analytical consultant to be located in Helsingborg, Sweden, Val-de-Reuil, France or Maidenhead, UK. This consultant will work within the Global Technical Operations (GTO) analytical section and support marketed OTC products primarily within the EMEA/APAC regions.
Contractor- Analytical Chemistry
Global Technical Operations
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Consumer Companies, is looking for an Analytical consultant to be located in Helsingborg, Sweden, Val-de-Reuil, France or Maidenhead, UK.
This consultant will work within the Global Technical Operations (GTO) analytical section and support marketed OTC products primarily within the EMEA/APAC regions. A close collaboration with internal and external manufacturers, CROs, the GTO formulation development and the GTO deployment organisation will be important
General Job Scope:
To provide desktop support mainly for analytical test method transfers but also for analytical method development, method validation and quality control activities for a series of product transfers.
Quality and Technical desktop support would include but not be limited to:
* Manage multiple CROs and other external partners simultaneously
* Support analytical test method transfers
* Support product manufacturing transfer from analytical perspective
* Support analytical test method trouble shooting
* Support or initiate analytical test method improvement and validation
* Manage the testing requirements for product, raw material and packaging components to relevant GMP standards
* Manage change control deliverables and CAPA activities relating to analytical testing and transfers
Educational - Minimum of a Master's degree with a major in chemistry or related sciences.
Work Experience and personal characteristics required:
* A minimum of 5 years in an analytical laboratory role supporting pharmaceutical manufacturing, product development or quality assurance with a major emphasis on analytical method development, optimization, validation, verification, transfer and product testing. Experience with multi-ingredient liquid and solid-dose formulations essential
* Experience and deep knowledge with HPLC/UPLC, GC, dissolution and other major analytical techniques
* You need to be an innovative and a creative problem solver who can work independently, while managing multiple priorities successfully. The ability to influence others without direct line authority is highly preferred. You need to have both a team spirit and leadership skills. Strong written and oral communication skills are highly valued. Experience from working in a matrix organization is desirable.
* Comprehensive understanding of quality and regulatory compliance knowledge, pharmacopeia including USP, EP, ICH/WHO guidelines and good understanding of GxP systems
* Technical writing and documentation review abilities
If interested, please let us know by applying to this ad. If you do have any further questions please contact Hanna Iván at Hanna.email@example.com .
Look forward talking to you!