This is a fun and exciting opportunity to join a winning team working with aftermarket logistics! Do you have a passion for logistics, enjoy building great relationships and coaching? Your will be part of a team with highly skilled professionals working with passion and respect for each other, having a lot of fun! You will work in a truly global environment, interacting with dealers all over Europe!
As a Dealer Inventory Manager coach, you will work with developing dealer logistics performance in a leading and innovative automotive company! You will get the opportunity to build strong business relationships with dealers all over Europe, as well as having close collaboration with the Market Companies and Production plants. You are surrounded of committed and helpful colleagues that have a lot of fun together! Your tasks will be to
- Perform dealer coaching with dealers
- Perform training in dealer inventory management concept for selected dealers
- Propose and implement Best Practice at dealers.
- Securing smooth daily operation of automated replenishment
- Visit dealers regularly for training & coaching
- Supply dealers with the proper tools / information for improving their dealer inventory management indicators
Who are we looking for?
- M.SC Supply Chain Management, Logistics or a related field
- Background within logistics or purchasing is a merit
- Knowledge in service market logistics and stock management is a strong merit
- Experience within the automotive industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in a global & cross functional environment
- A true team player with great communication skills
What can we offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
If you vace any quetions, please contact Consultant Manager Anna-Maria Bernin, email@example.com