ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management. ManpowerGroup Solutions offers a suite of services that deliver outcome-based, talent-driven solutions to address rapidly growing challenges as identified by our clients.
We are looking for a commercial oriented Finance Business Partner to be the financial lead for ManpowerGroup Solutions in Sweden as well as ManpowerGroup in Denmark. You will be part of a larger Business Controlling team reporting to Controller Manager of Experis, Solutions & Right. The role will have its base at ManpowerGroup’s Swedish Head Office in Stockholm.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be part of two management teams where your main responsibility will be to structure, coordinate and challenge the budget, forecast and reporting process. You interact with the management teams, sales and operations as trusted advisor and sparring partner to secure a future looking approach to the development of the business.
Responsibilities on both the operational and strategic side will be:
- To have the overall responsibility of all aspects of the Financial process
- To participate in the development of business and sales strategies
- To participate in and secure the monthly and annual reporting in close cooperation with our Nordic Finance Organization
- To be in close collaboration with Business Unit Leads and the sales organization to ensure profitability and reduced risk
- To drive process development and optimization
- To participate in Nordic and European financial projects
- To be lead in local and Nordic Projects within areas like management reporting, process optimization and system development
- To build and analyze business cases with a focus on both top and bottom line
The ideal candidate has an outgoing and curious personality with a will to involve and engage in the business. You hold a university degree within finance or accounting together with relevant experience in running finance business analysis with a commercial focus. Further to the profile:
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business planning and trends
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and engage others effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English as well as either Danish or Swedish
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer an exciting finance position with a strong commercial focus at a global and leading brand providing innovative workforce solutions. You will work closely with many different stakeholders within ManpowerGroup in both Denmark and Sweden. You will be the trusted advisor and have a unique possibility to add value and place your mark on the future decisions we take.
ManpowerGroup has a strong culture, are commitment to career development and has been named one of the world's Most Ethical Company.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Magnusson 076-780 68 64. Welcome with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible, we select applications continuously.