TitanX Engine Cooling is a global supplier of commercial vehicle engine and transmission cooling solutions to OEMs and the independent aftermarket. TitanX with annual sales of over 1.6 billion SEK has 800 employees worldwide. The company has manufacturing sites in Sweden, USA, Brazil, , Mexico and Poland. TitanX is today owned by Tata Autocomp Limited.
You can make a difference
Purchasing is an important part of the company's business, with high professionalism and efficiency as the guiding principle it is our goal to reduce the total cost of all purchased parts and services. To achieve the goal of always contributing to the company's profitability, it is required that we constantly work on building a stable and global supplier panel where a high level of service and quality is ensured, together with a total world-class cost.
We are hiring for a Commodity buyer who will be working in our global purchasing team. Purchasing is a global connected team working with India, China, Europe and America. We are operating in a global market working on global projects. Our environment is intense due to competition and this is what we like. You will be part of building a new organization, a new team and defining roles within Purchasing. We expect you to contribute and bring value to the Purchasing Sweden team.
The position is based at our site in Linköping.
The Commodity buyer is responsible for the execution of the sourcing process for direct categories. You analyse, evaluate and execute current processes and practices, develop and execute the sourcing strategy with the objective of ensuring that targets are met within the overall framework of TitanX objectives for direct categories. The position is responsible to coordinate and lead local sourcing for direct categories, and regional/global sourcing within selected categories.
- Spend analysis of direct material
- Responsible for execution/implementation of the budget objectives set for assigned commodities
- Lead and coordinate the local purchase for direct categories
- Lead and coordinate regional/global category sourcing efforts & negotiations
- Execute the sourcing process, design, negotiate and draft/propose contract
- Lead and coordinate with Central purchase on sourcing efforts.
- Develop and tune the sourcing process for direct material
- Manage, develop and maintain supplier panel
- Monitor, track and execute sourcing activities and supplier panel development
- Monitor and track supplier performances
- Take ownership of cost saving budget targets
- Benchmark, analysis and follow-up of market and secure that the best conditions are reached
To Succeed in the role as Commodity buyer at TitanX you must be a team player. You like working in a climate with rapid changes and are motivated by planning and driving your work and taking decisions within your area of responsibility. You are proactive, take initiative, see what needs to be done and you do it.
You have relevant education and/or acquired equivalent knowledge through work experience. We also want you to have at least five year work experience in purchasing. You need to be good at negotiating, cost structure and breakdown. You also must be fluent in English, both in speech and in writing.
What we offer
We describe our work environment as friendly, international, multicultural, quick and dynamic. TitanX being mid-size and having a global perimeter requires involvement and exposure from us all - you can make a difference!
How to apply
Please apply at our website www.experis.se. In this recruitment TitanX collaborates with Experis AB. For further information about the position please contact recruitment consultant Marcus Kahanek at 011-19 43 54 or email@example.com
Apply as soon as possible as this job may be filled at any time.