Would you like to be responsible for the local financial processes and reporting in ManpowerGroup Denmark? Are you attracted to the possibility of working in a small local organization, part of a big multinational Group with many international contacts? This could be the job for you.
As Finance Lead you will be the overall responsible for the Finance function in ManpowerGroup Denmark. You will be assisted by the internal Finance Shared Services, Nordic Finance Services, and from external partners for Payroll. The role has no direct reports, but you will act as buyer of Finance Services from the internal and external partners.
- Overall responsibility for internal and external reporting, including statutory reporting and audits (internal and external).
- Responsible for the financial planning process including budget, forecast and performance follow-up, according to management's strategy.
- Close cooperation with Business Line Leads, in order to ensure profitability and the correct risk picture in our business.
- Actively contributing to the business being conducted based on the company's values.
- Collaboration with other Finance Functions, so that the work is performed in an optimal way
- Supporting the local organization in commercial decisions, e.g. planning and budgeting, customer negotiations and various projects.
The Finance Lead is part of the ManpowerGroup Denmark Management team, and reports to the Country Lead Denmark.
ManpowerGroup Denmark's Danish Head office is located in Taastrup, Denmark.
Who are you?
We expect you to have at least three years' experience from financial reporting and accounting in an international company, with solid understanding of Danish accounting rules. You have a university degree in Finance/accounting, or similar knowledge acquired through work experience. As a person you are accurate, independent and flexible with an analytical ability. You are fluent in English, with very good understanding of the Danish language.
What can we offer you?
A challenging and independent job with many international contacts in one of the leading workforces solutions companies in the world. The possibility to be part of the local management team, close to the business and decision making. A key position managing the financial processes and assisting the local team. And last but not least you will join a team of positive and business driven colleagues who work together to create success for ManpowerGroup in Denmark.
Experis Finance is responsible for this recruitment. Selection of candidates will be done continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible. Application is done by clicking on the link in the ad on www.experis.se. For more information please contact recruitment consultant Rikard Karlsson on +46 709-316 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Read more on www.manpowergroup.com.