At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Who are we searching for?
Our client in Helsingborg is looking for a HR Business Partner. The assignment is for 12 months. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Work closely with different departments to develop appropriate policies and practices
- Assure implementation of annual salary review and bonus payments on time
- Follow-up the incentive schemes set up by the Company
- Assure job grading is maintained up-to-date
- Coaching at all management levels
- Implement the Company's performance management system
- Prepare and manage the annual People Review
- Recruitment and retention of high performers and key/critical positions
- Define and implement training programs and measure their efficiency
- University degree, majoring in human resources and/or relevant degrees
- 5-10 years HR experience in an international industry/environment
- Generalist HR management experience covering all areas of HR management practice
- Very important to have professional expertise in Swedish employment law issue, collective agreements, negotiation processes with unions, redundancies, payroll and employee relations.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
What can we offer you as a consultant at Experis?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get an employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact email@example.com